Real Estatelow-budget-plots-in-super-coridor Indore

Free or cheap Advertisement of anything

New low budget plots in super coridor

Price:-  10  Lakh Rs  only

Advertisement Id:-   123
Under category:-   Real Estate    &Subcategory:-plot

Posted by:-   Owner
From:-   Indore  Madhya Pradesh  India
on   2015-09-19 19:48:44
         plots in "super corridore" Low budget 10 Lakh... best investment in "super corridore "at this time........ Township name-shri krishna corridore (19 acres)  Unit price- 1150/sq.ft  MPEB,club house,maintenace, all facilities 150/sq.ft Booking Amount-51000/- Down payment-20% within 15 days. Remaining Amount-80% bank fainance OR (8 month installment facilty available).  On possiason-Resistry charge by Govt.rules) LOCATION*-super corridore bridge to 1.5 km.  TCS chauraha to 2.5 km.  Near proposed railway station. plz find out above attechments.  Thanks & Regards Anupam 7415305735,9302132152
Phone No:-9302132152 Please mention you found this ad on

Real Estate ads from Indore dont wait post free or cheap ads now

Jai guru dev

We are giving free or cheap online platform/site for cheap advertisement ( ads ) so that indian people can give free advertisement ( ads ) to interchange their day to day goods online and product by post free advertisement or classified on mega sasta site by selling indian sasta saman online by this site and have free or cheap advertisement online. so that a wastage stuff of one indian person can be used by another indian person and both person can enjoy online or offline transaction free of cost by this site. buyer and seller both will be satisfy and enjoy free or cheap advertisement. Its a mega free ads or advertisement online exchange for your day to day stuf without any mediator. You can give cheap advertisement or ads for indian car, bike, find coaching, furniture, buy sell books, table, mobile, plots, cloths, tv, laptops, vihicle, cell, phones, jeans, shirts, shoes, find jobs or antique. You can give free or cheap mega advertisement for anything on this site.So do not wait to post free ads