Setting Professionals free from Monotonous Jobs: Companies Looking for Hiring.
1. Customer Support Executives: A Customer Forum executive's job is to address customer queries, working as a bridge and converting customer queries & problems into solutions. They are responsible for strengthening the brand value & products.
Creating awareness among the customers. Professionals are hired across divisions , technology, including digital marketing and customer support. Main motive to bridge gap between customer and business, looking ahead for customer satisfaction's of product.
2. Gaming Enthusiast: A child of 5yrs or Retired person at age of 70 yrs even, looking for smart phone and tablets loaded with different games. It's a new trend following up ultimately companies looking for hiring. Capable professionals can work as a testing engineers, game programmers , game designers and much more. There is a growing demand for gaming professionals in the manufacturing, consumer durables/ FMCG and advertising PR and event manager sector as well. Freshers can look forward and earn upto 4 LPA.
3. Blogger: Its a trend which moved from hobby to a professions. Professionals with writing skills, domain knowledge content that attracts reader are demand across industries, sharing their experience. Companies from domain.com, PR and advertising, media and entertainment sectors are increasingly hiring bloggers.This trend is following among Travelers, Tourism, hospitality sectors as well, People sharing their experience & Knowledge. Freshers job seekers can earn upto 5LPA in this sector.
4. Ethical Hacker: According to the Report of NASSCOM India needs more than 80000 hackers every year. It's a increasing demands in Private as well as Public Sector. IT/ Telcom, BFSI and Manufacturing Industries looking for ethical hacker and hiring at a package of 2.5 LPA to 20 LPA as per knowledge, experience & Capabilities. Freshers can start their carrier in this area with better future and secured Job.
5. Application Developer: There are more than 50000 Jobs as a application Developer, Since Mobile devices have evolved to high speed computing gadgets. Day by Day more Smarter and Smarter but Cheaper and Cheaper. IT/ Telcom and internet dotcom sectors are hiring Application Developer and it is required in every sectors including banking sectors, financial sectors, insurance sectors. Depending upon knowledge & Experience Package is not limited in this sector. Freshers can join as a Testing Software, Developing Software, Designing Software and even in marketing as per their capabilities.
Rahul Anand email@example.com www.rahulanand.freeiz.com